protection level Br 2, Br 4 (GOST R 50744‑95) / IIA, IV (NIJ‑Std‑0101.04)
Bulletproof vest is designed to protect the body from small arms and cold steel arms as a means of personal protective
equipment of periodic exposed wearing.
The bulletproof vest provides individual protection of vital organs from the impact of regimented weapons:
• within the common (all-round) protection area — protection from the impact of cold steel arms (bayonet knife with factory
sharpening and impact energy of 49±1 J) as per the protection level S and from small arms bullets as per the protection level
Br 1 in accordance to GOST R 50744‑95 (I of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04);
• within the projection of hard armor plates — depending on the modification of the product
and on the type of armor plates installed, protection from small arms in accordance with
protection level Br 2 as per GOST R 50744‑95 (IIA of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04) or protection level Br 4
as per GOST R 50744‑95 (IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04).
• in accordance with protection level Br2 or Br 4 as per GOST R 50744‑95
(IIA or IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06) — at least 15 dm2 (chest 7.5 dm2 + back 7.5 dm2).
• in accordance with level Br 1 and S as per GOST R 50744‑95 (I of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06) —
at least 44 dm2.
• as per the protection level Br 2 of GOST R 50744‑95 (IIIA of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06) – at least 7.5 kg;
• as per the protection level Br 4 of GOST R 50744‑95 (IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06) – at least 12.4 kg.
The load-bearing system of MOLLE type is provided on the front sides of the chest, back, and