protection level Br 4, Br 5 (GOST R 50744‑95) / IV (NIJ‑Std‑0101.04)
Bulletproof vest is designed to protect the body from small arms bullets and shrapnel damage. The armor consists of chest and back
sections. The bulletproof vest construction offers the option to insert hard protective structures (hard plates) with different levels of
The vest has pockets for the insertion of hard armor plates of the protection level Br 4 and Br 5 as per GOST R 50744-95 (IV
of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04) inside outer carriers. Side sections also have pockets for the insertion of hard armor plates.
The vest can be equipped with different hard armor plates: ceramic composite (protection level Br 4, Br 5
as per GOST R 50744-95 / IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04) or steel (protection level Br 4 as per GOST R 50744‑95 / IV
of NIJ‑Std‑0101.04). The outer carriers of the chest and back sections have amortizing absorbers.
Shoulder support provides comfortable weapon carrying. The outer carriers are equipped with the
load-bearing system of MOLLE type. Emergency handle is located on the outer carrier of the back
section. The bulletproof vest can be equipped with removable apron, collar, removable shoulder
protection, load-bearing belt with thigh protection.
• Basic: at least 21 dm2 (chest 7.5 dm2 + back 7.5 dm2 + side-frames 2х3 dm2) – with
a protection level Br4, Br 5 as per GOST R 50744‑95 / IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06;
• General: at least 45 dm2 (soft protective structures from fabrics of aramid fibres) – with the
protection level Br 1 as per GOST R 50744‑95 / IIA-II of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06.
• 14.5 kg — ceramic composite plates (level Br 4 as per GOST R 50744-95 /
IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06);
• 17.5 kg with steel panels (level Br 4 as per GOST R 50744-95 / IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06);
• 16.8 kg with ceramic composite plates (level Br 5 as per GOST R 50744-95 /
IV of NIJ‑Std‑0101.06).